Monday, May 17, 2021

Pre-loved fashion and luxury items

 

A military budget isn’t huge. If you’re a fashion lover such as myself; you probably also appreciate a good deal. 

Shopping is therapeutic for me but I prefer thrifting over a mall any day. I can find designer labels at highly discounted prices. 

When I shop at malls; I can get an outfit usually for $100 usd. Thrifting saves me money and I can get “more bang for my buck.” 

I got annoyed going through thrift shops and purchasing items only to find stains or holes in them when I return home. I understand you can miss flaws and these are donated items...but I prefer not to deal with all that. 

Thankfully there’s companies who understand my struggles. These companies only take items “sellable” in my opinion. They’re free of those nasty stains and are totally wearable. 
Nothing against flawed items! Some people sell them easily. Some people can fix minor flaws as well.

These days; I choose to shop from certain online thrift stores that make the process of finding fashion easily. Check out these trendy and affordable online thrift and consignment shops.